The Catholic University of America


Getting Help


Support for Quitting
Talking to someone on campus can be a good way to start the process. You can visit the Counseling Center, Student Health Services, Dean of Students, or Campus Ministry. These offices can also provide off-campus referrals. Visit the Getting Help page for more information.

Find an AA meeting near campus here

Alcohol Navigation

Just For YOU!
> Women
> Athletes
> Children of Alcoholics
 > Taking Medication